Tuesday 6 March 2012

Audience Feedback For Second Draft

Even though it wasn't required for me to do so, I went about creating a second draft of my magazine in which I had acted upon some of the improvements that I had received on my first draft. I then asked another set of member from my target audience what they thought and i received further feedback for my work. These are some screen shots that I took of the audience feedback that I received on my second draft. Luckily, the feedback I received was very helpful and I have now taken it into consideration and produced my final piece which I believe is now a significant improvement. The next stage of feedback will be to print off my final piece and get someone to proof read it for any mistakes in grammar or punctuation that I may have made. I will then make these final changes before submitting my final piece.
Front Cover:

Contents Page:

Double Page Spread:

Single Page Spread:

No comments:

Post a Comment