Monday 12 March 2012

Diary 14

In recent weeks I have been working on improving my blog to a higher standard of detail to ensure I can get the most marks possible out of it. I have dont this my adding more detail or description to the posts I had already, adding more posts to sections such as 'Audience' in which I don't have that many, or making sure that any posts I'm adding from no on make varied use of technologies and softwares that I am capable of using. An example of how I plan on doing this is by taking the answers from my evaluation and making each one in to a separate Adobe Premiere presentation. This way I can gather different pieces of media to illustrate my response to the question as well as presenting it in a way that shows off the skills I have gained when learning how to use it and this method or presenting my post is also different and adds variety to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment