Saturday 17 March 2012

Recieving Improvements (on my Final Piece)

Once I'd first completed my first draft of my magazine I asked a peer if they would proof read it and give me any other final improvements to ensure that there were no spelling and grammar mistakes along with looking at the small details of the magazine which I may have not looked at properly. This helped me as they were mistakes that I wasn't able to see for myself and improvements from a member of my target audience. This feedback has helped my magazine to look more professional because there are now no spelling mistakes and it forced me to look carefully at every section of my magazine and I was also able to pick up other, bigger improvements from doing this.


These are the images that I took whilst I was receiving my feedback:





No comments:

Post a Comment