Thursday 22 March 2012

Diary 16

In the past couple of days I have been continuing to work on improving the quality of my evaluation responses and trying to raise the standard of detail in my blog posts overall. I have tried to evident the amount of feedback I recieved on my magazine in a number of different ways because I constantly made sure that my product was up to the standards of members of my target audience to ensure that the contents fulfilled their needs as well as making sure that the images and layout appealed to them. I think that the vast amount of constructive feedbaack that I recieved was very helpful in raising my marks from my first draft. Also, looking back to my preliminary task, I feel that I have learnt a lot in the skills I have needed to employ whilst working on my magazine as well as becoming more familiar with softwares such as Premiere, which I will be using constantly through next year. I intend to add a few more posts as well as make my last two evaluation answers more detailed in the next couple of days to show off these skills I've gained even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment