Monday 7 November 2011

Name Designs

I have started to look at the different ways in which my masthead could be displayed on my front cover. I have thought about the different colours and fonts that I could choose from and narrowed these down to what I thought looked best. I have ended up with 6 designs that I believe would help my magazine look eye catching and exciting:


Now that I have thought about the different designs for a range of names, I have started to focus on one specific name that I think sounds best. I am going to call my magazine 'RAW' so I have created a range of different style for this particular name. I have even thought about the use of punctuation such as full stops within the masthead and considered the different connotations of these. I believe that a full stop helps to make the masthead in to more of a statement on the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment