Tuesday 15 November 2011

Draft Front Cover

When creating my draft front cover, I started off my drawing it on to paper to get a rough idea of where I wanted my masthead, images and sell lines to be. I then went on to PowerPoint and created a rough colour version with a picture and different fonts. This way, when I start to create the actual magazine on photoshop, I will know roughly where I want things to be laid out, where they look best and what information I will need to include. Also, I will use my sell lines that I created to help me fill any white space I might have when creating my real front cover. I'm not completely sure that this is the image that i want to use, but from creating a draft, I have realised that I want the main image to be a close-up.


Paper Draft:



PowerPoint Draft:


No comments:

Post a Comment