Tuesday 15 November 2011

Diary 10

As the deadline for completing these tasks is this Friday, I have taken the time to complete some at home. I created my schedule which is a brief outline for when each task is due. This will count as a checklist and help me to manage my time effectively. I also sketched out some quick drafts for my front cover, contents page and double page spread and then created drafts on PowerPoint to give me a rough idea of where I will lay things out on the page and where they look best. I also had to think about where I can incorporate my images in to the double page spread to prove that I have taken a wide variety of different shots and used different angles. Next I am going to create my article draft that will be placed on the double page spread when I complete it on photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment