Sunday 13 November 2011

Diary 7

This week I completed my photoshoot for the image for my magazie. I needed to make sure that my model was prepared with a range of different costumes and accessories to make sure that each image looked different. I also used props such as a guitar to link with the genre of my magazine. I used a variety of different shots such as close-ups and long-shots to ensure that I have a variety to choose from and I also used different angles for different effects for the reader. I had to get my model to sign release form which states that I am allowed to photogrph her and I scanned this in. I am currently creating my contact sheet which will include some of the images from my photshoot which I think look best and might use in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment