Tuesday 15 November 2011

Draft Double Page Spread

I believe that my double page spread was the easiest to draft as the main aspect that will fill the page is the actual article. I will have to create this article as a word document and add this to the real double page spread when I have completed it on photoshop. I made sure that I included some images on my double page spread and I will probably end up using more than two to show that I have taken a variety of different shots. The double page spread also has a title and an introduction for readers that may not know much about the artists and to briefly explain what will be mentioned in the article. I will add the text in columns and use 'text wrapping' to make sure that there is little blank space around the images.


Paper Draft:



PowerPoint Draft:


No comments:

Post a Comment