Tuesday 15 November 2011

Draft Contents Page

Similarly, when creating my contents page draft I also started out with a sketch on paper before I created a copy, similar to this, on PowerPoint. I found that creating a layout for a contents page is much harder as I have to think about where to put the information so that the reader can easily find it, yet ensure that it fills up the space needed. Also, there are certain things that I have to make sure that I include within my contents page. Such as subscription details, social networks and a small variety of images to entertain the reader. I will need to use the contents ideas that I thought of to fill my contents page, but I believe that I will need to add to these to make sure that I have a sufficient number of pages in my magazine.


Paper Draft:



PowerPoint Draft:

No comments:

Post a Comment