Wednesday 14 December 2011

Diary 12

In the past few weeks I have been creating the first drafts for my magazine. I am doing this to begin to find out what my magazine will look like once it is finished. I have included the necessary conventional aspects of most magazines within my own such as a masthead, sell lines, a bar code, price, website etc. I have also had to make sure that i included a wide range of images that i took from my photoshoot to give a variety to the pages I am creating. I have made sure to keep to the same house colours that I selected earlier to make sure that my magazine flows. I have currently created a front cover and two double page spreads and I am now working on my contents page and will hopefully have completed this by tomorrow. I have gained a lot of skills through working with photoshop in creating my magazine such as how to cut out images, create different effects with the text and how to wrap the text in my articles around the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment